Banana Protein Milkshake

This taste takes me back to my childhood. We used to make these creamy banana milkshakes with vanilla ice cream.

After a run one day I was really craving one of these milkshakes. But I didn't have any ice cream in the house. So I thought, I can reenact this and make it far healthier.

I use Pure Sports Nutrition Orangic Cacoa Whey Protein, its sweetened with natural stevia, so no added sugar. Check their products out, I have used their products for the last two years and would consider using anything else. But you can use any chocolate flavored protein powder.




Ingredients
1 banana
100-200ml milk
3 scopes chocolate protein powder (Pure Sports Nutrition Orangic Cacoa Whey Protein)
A dash vanilla extract 

Method

  1. In a blender mix all the ingredients, and more or less milk depending on how thick you like it. 
  2. Serve cold and enjoy!

Comments

Popular this Month

Lifestyle Home Health
Lifestyle, things around the home and healthy living. I like to create things that don't require purchasing lots of different ingredients. As always please let me know if you have made a swap that tastes amazing. I love changing recipes to suit availability of foods, this way eating well can still be affordable.