Power Powder


Power powder, the powder you can add into your day to get more amazing nutrients into your body.

I love using this in my unsweetened yogurt for breakfast with fresh fruit and add into my recovery smoothies after exercise.

It adds substance and texture and packed with nutrients.

I start with a base and then from there I add extras that I enjoy. You can double or triple the amounts to make a bigger batch.

Base Ingredients 
6 tablespoons rolled oats
4 tablespoons roasted unsalted almonds
4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds

Optional Ingredients 
3 teaspoons cacao powder
2 teaspoons maca powder
2 scoops black current powder - check out Pure Sports Nutrition 

Method
  1. Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix until it forms a fine powder.
  2. Enjoy.
Leave a comment below if you find something awesome to add your powder to.

Comments

Popular this Month

Lifestyle Home Health
Lifestyle, things around the home and healthy living. I like to create things that don't require purchasing lots of different ingredients. As always please let me know if you have made a swap that tastes amazing. I love changing recipes to suit availability of foods, this way eating well can still be affordable.